Our school uniform is:
- Green logo sweatshirt/cardigan or plain green cardigan/jumper
- Gold/Yellow polo shirt
- Grey pinafore dress/skirt/trousers/shorts (no canvas jeans or jogging trousers)
- Gingham green dress in the summer term
- Black shoes (no logo and flat, no trainers) Boots can be worn in winter months only (flat, without heels)
- Boots/wellies if bad weather (please send in shoes for inside school)
- Plain grey tights or grey/black/white socks
- Warm/waterproof coat
- Sunhat when it is sunny (no sunglasses)
All uniform can be purchased and ordered from the school office.
If your child has shoes with laces, please help them to learn to tie them.
A school book bag is also available from the office.
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black shorts, of a reasonable length, and tracksuit bottoms or leggings for colder weather only (shorts should be worn for PE from September until October half term and from Easter until end of the school year. If we have a colder day during these dates children can wear jogging bottoms or leggings but please send shorts in their bag for their PE lesson as they will be moving around enough to keep warm in their PE lesson).
- School jumper for cold weather
Hair should be tied back and earrings removed for PE
Please send your child to school in their PE kits on their PE days. Occasionally PE days are changed at short notice due to the weather or other events. These will be communicated with the children and parents.
Children need a swimming costume and towel in a named bag to take to the swimming pool. Children with long hair should wear it tied up, and no jewellery, including earrings, is allowed during swimming lessons. Boys are to wear tight legs trunks and not baggy shorts and girls are to wear a one-piece swimming costume.
PE/Swimming Bags, Book Bags and Water Bottles are available from the school.
PLEASE NAME ALL YOUR CHILD’S CLOTHES CLEARLY- PREFERABLY WITH NAME TAPES- INCLUDING THEIR COATS.
JEWELLERY AND HAIR
No jewellery should be worn in school other than studs only if wearing earrings and these must be removed for PE (please consider this when getting your child’s ears pierced).
Watches (excluding smart watches), religious jewellery and stud earrings only. Please discourage your child from bringing any valuable jewellery/watches to school.
Long hair should be tied up at school with appropriate accessories e.g. bobble, small scrunchie or plain head band (no big bows or headbands with bits sticking up such as ears).
Nail varnish is not allowed in school.